Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Friday, February 24, 2012

SkinOfTheUniverse

This is dedicated to SkinOfTheUniverse. I read your title and had to offer you an answer :-) Thank you for the kind words and allowing me to post this with the rest of my work!

(in response to your title phrase) - I had all of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was - and I got lost. Help me rediscover my way back?

To be lost in the universe what tragic thoughts
what story in your life, what experience, what plots?
Follow me for I know not the way back
onward we go to forge our own track.
leave behind you the stars in the sky
in fair good time you shall see why
Thank you for getting lost, and landing so near
together we shall travel without fear.
Skin of the Universe so graceful and grand
ask and I shall extend you a helping hand


- Acerbus Amor

Location:Cleveland, Ohio

2 comments:

  1. I really like this. Great thoughts, and writing. You have a way with words. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment, I enjoy the writing, especially when I can be inspired by others and respond to them in one way or another. :-)

    ReplyDelete