Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Monday, March 5, 2012

CRUEL & WONDERFUL WORLD

The world we live in can be such a cruel and wonderful place
From the beauty of stars in the sky, to the blood and tears on your face
From the beauty in the colors and shapes found in the grains of rock
To the suffering of your neighbors spouse with a broken jaw from which to talk
They amazement of the 7 wonders and now they speak of eight
To the dismay of running as fast as you can and help a moment too late
From the glossy look in her eyes when she’s as happy as she can be
To the day she tells you it’s over and she is packed and ready to leave
From the glorious creatures of the oceans, so majestic and so grand
To the fall from a three story roof, passing out before you land
From the beauty of traveling the world to see the wonders of global farms
To a serial killer stalking the streets with blood on his hands and arms
What makes this life so interesting is the prospect of the here beyond
For all the dreams of a man in hell, shall never break his bonds.

- Acerbus Amor
- James R Best

Location:Cleveland, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment