Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ALONE

Forget it, this is about to get real
There's is no way in hell you know what I feel
The pain never stops, it is never gone
This hell I call life just goes on and on
Some say I write very dark things
But life for me is not love, life or rings
When the soul reaches out to seek love in kind
The lack of response has an effect on the mind
When you're health goes south and love has been lost
Life becomes bitter as a cold mornings frost
try as you wish to be happy and free
The love in your heart is like a wide open sea
It traps you, surrounds you and holds you so tight
While thoughts of you race through my mind every night
I am so happy to have held your heart
But the time has come for our lives to part
It is so hard to feel, my mind has gone cold
Am I mean, evil or just growing old?
For now I wait, soon we all shall go home
To pick up the pieces, broken...alone


- Acerbus Amor

Location:Cleveland, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment