Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

THE KRAKEN

Placed upon the earth from the everlasting sleep
Released from its cage, the Kraken from the deep
Straight from mythological stories all that we are told
Never to believe when thought that we are old
The Kraken is a scaly beast a giant and evil thing
Death and destruction is that which it shall bring
The darkness of our past and destruction of each other
Men bring suffering upon themselves and brothers
The Kraken is a metaphor a sample of the deeds
The evil works of all mankind has planted evil seeds
It is for us the final few the one amongst the many
To stand and fight for truth the reason could be any
The man across the street who takes a purse and walks
It could be the quiet guy who goes to work and talks
Maybe it's the really nice kid you used to know in school
It is the quiet innocent ones that make you look the fool
Certainly the stain upon the earth it can be healed
Cleansed of the evil brought to earth by Satan's seal
If any were in doubt of which side is to win
A line across the sand, the war shall soon begin
Choose your side wise to be of good or bad
Casualties of this war are neither sick or sad
For those of us to fall, forgiven we shall be
The cleansing of the world is what we all shall see

- Acerbus Amor

Location:Cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment