Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

FEAR THE WALKER

Life…the war you shall never win; Sorrow & pain….for all that have been.
The choice of Love, Hate and War some will fall while others soar
Living their lives of deceitful taste; filling the earth with plastic and waste
The walker comes…seeking his prey for he shall have his fill this day
The world so full it can handle no more; soon the walker shall open his door
To stroll amongst the living as our savior and friend; death to most shall come in the end
This spawn of old and times of new, he shows us knowledge and guides us true
He brings us light and shows us the way, providing the tools and words to say
All shall follow this wonderful friend & fall to their knees to beg for the end
Ground soaked black from the pooling of blood, crimson tides of water and mud
The oceans drying miles per day; scorching heat across the way
Ocean’s corpse… the salts of the earth; a whale’s cry of grounded berth
Creatures share a single behavior; each shall look for him as our savior
Unannounced the walker shall take; destroying all who stand in his wake
Burning of Forest, destroying of lands, a smiling face and holding your hands
The rules of the game no longer have meaning; people frantic with fear and screaming
Loyal Christians, Hebrew and Monk; whales, fish, deer and skunk
It matters not what you think you believe for when he comes all shall receive
His fearful wrath shall sweep the earth and in the end a single birth
The walker walks for seven days to cleanse the earth of crooked ways
Setting the world back on path, FEAR THE WALKER, the hands of wrath

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Your work is amazing. Thank you for chatting with me last night and for sharing your website with me. You are amazingly talented!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete