Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

US (for the ladies)

When you ask a man such things its easy to confuse
To you it seems sincere, but for him it seems a muse
Honey do you feel like going to a show
It takes but just a moment for him to tell you no
He does not feel like getting up so the answer is the same
It is the way you pose the words, it's like we play a game
If you say I want to go, here at this day and time
He will be more akin to go and less to change his mind
Every word taken literally, this is the way he's leaning
Say this is what you want and he is sure to get your meaning.
If you throw a clue his way a hint for a sexy night
Don't wait for him to guess, he might not get it right
Ladies ladies we know how we are,
to choose your lips or go to the bar
These sorts of choices can lead us astray,
Don't wait for that kiss, take it today
Don't pretend to not want it too
A mans heart is hard its true
But if you act and don't play around
Soon you may realize its love that you found
Even just friends or call it lust
If you fail to act, you could end up bust
Life is too short to waist playing this game
And men in particular feel that it's lame
there will always be a few with a heart like frost
Tease her, use her, love her....get lost
But many of us care and truly will feel
The love that you offer us is very real


- Acerbus Amor

Location:Cleveland, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment