Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dead Men Walking

The time to act is now
Read and I'll show you how
It's hard to say how many remain
Continue and I will do my best to explain
For each has their fears from deep within
You must learn their most intimate sins
Learn those thoughts for which they yearn
It is these secrets in life you must learn
And though they are dead, they have no brains
Life for them in thought still remains
Each little habit they nurtured in life
Cuts to their core as a well honed knife
It's so very hard to say what they seek
And make no mistake, these monsters aren't weak
With rotting flesh and a hunger so bold
They hunt for their prey and never grow old
Killing them is easy so long as you don't miss
You do not want to be so close to feel their rotten kiss
Off with the head, severed from the neck
If you think you missed you turn and check
A blunt to the head, a chainsaw or gun
From a distance the killing begins to be fun
But don’t lower your guard it matters not what sex
The blood spreads the virus from one person to the next
Use their living habits to lure them in up close
Pouncing on the chance to end the threat they pose
Pretend to be a loved one and soon they will be there
Now's the time to swing the axe to kill with out a care
What imagination or evil seed could truly start them Walking
All I see and hear these days are stories of Dead Men Walking


- Acerbus Amor

Location:Cleveland, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment