Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

PROVOCATION

A single hour of evenings night, drawn to me of mornings light
She robs me of my daily thought, for her to whom I shall be brought
I run like a boat without a sail, hopelessly caught in her silent veil
Her voice so sweat so serene, spoken words are never mean
Never so strong that endless creed, to satisfy her every need
To kneel before that wicked chair, Gods will is always there
May he give me strength to carry through, to show & prove my love for you.


- Acerbus Amor

Location:Cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment