Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

MOTHER

Delicate seams of sexy silk, a pregnant woman, a mother’s milk
For all of the wonders of heaven & earth, death of one for another's birth
The answers come from the end of our test, drawn from life, to give to the rest
We live; we learn and play the game, year after year it's always the same
Items and people and buildings all change, yet our density still remains
From our first step to speaking aloud, walking tall and looking proud
Some have forgotten the ways and the will, yet all of us shall take our fill
Lust and greed and selfishly driven, we forget through whom we are forgiven
Cherish these days of quiet life, even through stress, hardship and strife
For the day shall come for all to be in line of sight for all to see
Or taken back to mend our path, a true and happy life at last
The cycle of Life, Death and Birth gives glory to the Mother Earth
She gives and gives nothing to take, for it is our destiny she makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment