Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Everlasting Pain

Quiet & lonely tired and in pain The fruits of our labor given in vain
A cross To bare to heavy to wield So much hard work with nothing to yield
If there an answer please pray tell For life on this earth is a living hell
We work our years to gain our wealth Gone so quick with the loss of our health
Every goal you ever had in your life Balancing as on the edge of a knife
Take heed from one who has lost much Your every dream and wish, gone with a touch
Bitter is the life of an unwanted bane This life of everlasting pain
 - Acerbus Amor

No comments:

Post a Comment