Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MY FRIEND

To taste her warm and sensual lips, to rub her legs and curvy hips
To this I pray to feel one day, forever wait for a single day
I stand the longest test of time, to hold her tight and make her mine
Romantic it seems with fireplace, laying there in satin & lace
Her sexy eyes and lustful stare, her beautiful legs and back shows bare
My promise to you my dearest friend; my love for you shall never end
No matter where our lives shall lead a special night for each we need
I take your hand and guide you in; I shall not fight for you shall win
To do as you will or need and want, my body yours and to tease and taunt
I trust you with my life you'll see, nothing but my love for thee
I say love like a lovers grace to hold my friend and see her face
You are so special and dear to me; I spill my heart for you to see.
Thank you ever so, so much; I will never forget your loving touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment