Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Friday, July 20, 2012

LORELEI (The Rock of the Siren)

As I toss my bottle to the sea, Lorelei she calls
She writes me a story, so wonderful, so tense
The words from her lips to her pad they fall
The words written, so real, it makes perfect sense
Lorelei, the beautiful, Lorelei the wise,
come visit me now, for you...a surprise
Pulling across the sea with a skeleton cabin crew
I knew we had little chance with only one or two
But the sound of my love Lorelei enough to drive us on
To island rock of Lorelei the one the Siren lady's on
Now if all of this makes no sense that as all just fine and well
For if your not trapped by Lorelei, you better run like hell!


- Acerbus Amor

Location:Cleveland, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment