Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

LOOK AROUND

The boundaries of our lives are foretold to us
By those who know not what it means to trust
To live and to learn through our fellow man
To bring peace and harmony to this war ridden land
Why must we draw lines? To say race this or that
Why do we ever bother to separate those facts?
We teach it to to be true and then pound it in
Then spending decades correcting our sins
If we spent more time thinking positive notions
We would not have a world full of negative emotions
I am a man, I can kill, I am a man, with a very strong will
Does that give me a right to claim your worth?
To take from you or question your birth?
Just because I am strong does that make you weak
The world is lost and it is so so sad
The world powers, like a machine gone mad
Yet the majority still just move like drones
They feed the beast as it moves and groans
The power of a few controlling us as ghosts
Wake the f#ck up And assemble your host
An army must stand to bring peace to our ground
If you don't believe, take some time....look around....


- Acerbus Amor

Location:Cleveland, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment