Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SHE (A Poetic Response)

Original post below from a talented author:

Hair, like gold. Eyes, white silver.
In the face of fear she stares, not a tremble or a shiver.
White as snow, yet black as night,
she stands strong in the sun burning bright.
A heart of courage, a mind so sharp,
a voice like a lovely meadow lark.
Willing yet superbly resistant,
she flashes away in but an instant.

Response from Acerbus Amor:

You feel fairly talented & your poem is written well
Do I fear and flee this thing or embrace I cannot tell
I see with my minds eye her Dark and wondrous features
Pondering on my knowledge of lore, she is not one of these creatures
Her silver eyes and beauty with an unwavering fearless gaze.
The feel of something ancient, with years beyond our days.
This wonderful, fearless beauty is a sight so rarely seen
She travels through the layers of time or somewhere in between
Between the sounds of her cloak as it flows across the night
And the darkness of the shadows of the mornings early light.
I hope to here some more, is she wicked or is she tame
Perhaps she lives in war and becomes the dragons bane.
Please prey tell shall you grant me this request
To write the tale & live it, that is a poets quest!

- Acerbus Amor

Location:Cleveland, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment