Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

VENGEANCE

Starry skies and endless nights bloody battles and endless fights
Sword and hammer each in one hand, every swing I hope to land
A mighty blow in hopes to kill, trust my blade until they are still
Of blood and sorrow, misery and death, in life I shall take their last breath
Payment for all the wonders undone, most of all my love is the one
For none deserve a fate so cruel, These bastards have broken a golden rule
Rob, plunder or take our wealth, but none shall threaten to steal our health
Human no longer for all shall see, an angel of death is what I shall be
Hunting them down a harbinger of Hell, no warnings for them or any to tell
What the future will bring in my baleful presence, an end to all be it king or peasants
A sword to the belly, ripping the guts, a hammer to split the skulls or their nuts
They'll buckle and fold and hand me their heads, soon all of them shall be dead
What shall we do, can vengeance be had, the crimes committed they leave me so sad
To tie down a woman and rape her so cruel, while the man was out and now made the fool
Is it not fair with rage full and stout, hunting them down and taking them out
No matter if it's a hundred or two or ten, I would kill them all even a thousand men
If they all play part and carry their guilt, I shall seek and bury my sword to it's hilt
The blood on my hands in exchange for their soul, they get what they deserve no matter their role
For it is the will of a primal need, vengeance in trade for the heinous deed


- Acerbus Amor

No comments:

Post a Comment