Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

IS IT LOVE

What do we see in each other’s eyes, is it fear…? Love…? Does it make you cry?
Does your heart pound when I am near? Again, is it Love or is it fear?
Every day we spend together, your mood changes like the weather
Do I hold you near so you may weep or are your feelings for you to keep?
Your sensual thighs and bosom so soft, weakens and sends the mind aloft
Holding your body as it trembles in the heat of a moments high
Reveals your need for passion and lust but love may be the lie
Do you run to answer the phone just to see who calls?
If I don’t come home till late at night are you pacing down the halls?
When you are having fun sometimes do you wish that I was there?
Do you do it for me when you do your nails and freshen up your hair?
Does your body ache at night for me when you know that im not near?
are you afraid of this relationship? Will you run away in fear?
Time in life is far to short to waste on petty things
Learn to appreciate the wonders our lives can bring
Dont fear the feelings within your heart, knowing who you are
Make Love to me my darling and Ill carry you afar!

-Acerbus Amor

1 comment: