Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

THE CURSE

Wayward pines and dragon scales
A pirates code amongst thier sails
The blood of an enemy all over your hands
Adventures abound in wondrous lands
All of these visions and none fair worse
Than the children of old who suffer thier curse
To drink the blood of another in order to survive
It seems to be the worse that any could contrive
For what unforgiven deed has this aweful curse been past
For death shall not be reached and life for ever last
I only pray I learn to live among all mankind
Never to prey on human flesh release my demon mind
Perhaps if we suffer and feed on birds and rats
Maybe deer or cattle, or even dogs or cats
Maybe then our grace shall see we suffer to the end
To earn our death in life with our lord to make amends


- Acerbus Amor

Location:Cleveland, Ohio

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. A good poem to all the people who "love" vampires.!!

    ReplyDelete