Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CRAZY LITTLE DOG

Diesel Diesel you crazy little dog
I am writing about you in my poetry blog
I hope doggy germs don't make people sick
I have no idea why all you do is lick
Lick lick lick from my arms up my neck
Stop it you little shit before we get in a wreck
Its such a shame we don't have a child
I could see your tongue in the little kids smile
Some dogs lick and it's wet and yucky
But i think we got you and we were lucky
You are so small and easy to hold
I prey to the heavens you never grow old
So this is for you Diesel I wrote it in my blog
A poetic dedication to my crazy little dog


- Acerbus Amor
Http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com

Location:Cleveland, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment