Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ABOUT ME: A Poetic Response

Statement - "Tell me a little bit about yourself"

For you I will write about me as you ask
for in the light of my readers I bask
The Poem you read in my last text
it is about me, but what happens next?
I no longer play my instruments of choice
i no longer feel my passion of voice
yet onward I strive to find my own way
I write my Poems day after day
I work in my office and tough it can be
A business man with no future to see
Yet I strive to find myself a new path
before the I suffer an industry wrath
for being laid off cannot be my fate
so I work very hard and my future retake
I love to garden and grow my own plants
weeding the garden and killing the ants
Canning the sauces and frozen goods
I love to spend lots of time in the woods
and though my life changes and much I dont do
I still love all of these things I tell you
I still like to ride my bike down the way
go fishing from shore or boating someday
I love to sit at night and stare at the stars
look through my scope and see what they are
I know I cant do many things that i love
But I must have faith in the spirit above
I hope that my poem has help you know
Who I really am and what I can show
If you wish to know more you have but to ask
I will do my best and put myself to the task


- Acerbus Amor



Location:Cleveland,Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment