Acerbus Amor

About Me

My photo
I have have written various different styles of poems over the years just as a means of relaxation or and outlet of sorts. Most of these Poems have been thrown away, deleted or simply written and sent off into cyberspace never to be seen again. After a lot of consideration and some encouragement by those close to me, I am now cataloging all my latest Poems on this blog. I am also moving the Poems to http://thedreamerthewarrior.com and http://dreamerloverwarrior.blogspot.com My goal here is to begin to capture my work for others to enjoy and perhaps for me to compile into a book some day.. For now, I hope you enjoy the Poems as they come, feel free to 0ntact me anytime if you have any questions or would like to link to my site. Please respect all copy write privileges. Any and all comments are welcome and greatly appreciated. It's great to see what others feel when they read the Poems and how they may interpret them. Enjoy!

Monday, January 17, 2011

TAKE ME

Take me for instance, a simple man
Born to this earth and wonderful land
If only my life could allow me such pleasures
To travel the world and claim my treasures

Take Me as a witness of the worlds demise
The Fall of man there is no compromise
For the darkest hours are soon to come
Death for the many and joy for some.

Take Me with you as you go for your walk
To discuss our futures though idle talk
I will share with you the secret of war
I can show you the way to its very core

Take Me there to our wedding day
I'll show you my love then and today
The essence of life in its brightest glow
For you and all of this world to know

Take Me for instance as I cut down this tree
The life of the forest falls victim to me
A man on a path which is set and foretold
By scholars, teachers & priests of old
Today I take not of this given name
Nor shall I follow or be the same
Take Me serious when I tell you it's true
This life is larger than me or you
Live life with honor and love for all
Be ready when needed to answer his call

Take Me with you at the earths last breath
Or send me to war as your angel of death


- Acerbus Amor
Location:Cleveland

No comments:

Post a Comment